Discuss ....Nice Little Listern.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions

I love the story on I think #4 where Rodger went to Steve Allen's flat to look at damp around the rooms under radiators and Steve had already paid for a full damp proofing injection, full surface c/h repipe and in the end it was just the bath overflow that was off the waste and it was running into the pipe channels and being taken round the flat.

Reply to ....Nice Little Listern.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Hi we came home this afternoon to our Nest not connecting to the Heatlink and we can smell a little gas around Vaillant Ecotec plus 630. Tried a...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone, I’ve got this lovely little bungalow that I’m struggling to get my head around the heating on. It’s a F and E system with 8...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Back