Search the forum,

Discuss Non screw trv head units in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Simon~72

We have these trv’s which sort grip the value they dont screw on - can I buy replacements ?

Reply to Non screw trv head units in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are £39.99 + £3.99 postage. Does anyone know if there is a different TRV head that will work? Kind regards, Laurence
Replies
Views
my toilet pan sits on tiles , while trying to move my pan one of the screws snapped , i now have a very tiny piece of screw above floor level and the rest of the screw is stuck in the tile/floor , any advice on removing it ? , iv'e tried pliers but no joy . thanks .
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock