Search the forum,

Discuss North east retro event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Seeing as there appears to be a few of you guys from around the NE here's an event for later on in the year:

https://www.************/NorthEastRetroGamingLimited

Guy that is organizing it again is a lovely big chap and doing a lot of the organizing himself.

I'll be there with a large chunk of my machines so be nice to see any of you guys there :yes:

https://www.************/events/1413098758936080/

Bump, this is only just over 2 months away if your local then get yourself there... I'll buy you a pint :D

Another bump for this as it's approaching squeaky bum time... I'll be running a Streetfighter 4 competition on one of my machines at 3pm on the Saturday, this machine to be precise:
20140618_201800_zps6451fb22.jpg

Are u a master at playin them ian?? My son would love that as all he does is xbox...SONIC BOOM AEUUUGIN

Me and lad love retro gaming . We don't have arcade machines but do have loads of consoles all still working. Still love playing space invaders on my Atari

God that should have been links... bloody keyboard honest... not pished hands
wRI1T.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to North east retro event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I'm just looking to get some advice please. I've had my boiler installed about 4 years ago (MAIN Combi eco 30 - MAIN being a subdivision of Baxi), and it has just started giving me some problems in the last couple of years. Recently the pressure was constantly dropping as the...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of it. I was called by a landlord to do a gas safety check on a property that is now at the latter stages of being sold and the buyers wanted the usual...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
I
That time of the year again folks: All, I'm sure most of you already know but if not, here it all is in black and white. North East Retro Gaming is back for the 3rd year running. Same venue, same prices, same retro goodness! Gateshead Stadium - 20th & 21st June The...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter pipe to suit. Would be using extensions where possible but obviously made customer aware whatever happens won't look as good as bringing the pipes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock