Search the forum,

Discuss Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Wondering if you've clicked around a bit and got used to it?

I actually did and find it's pretty well done.
Just wondering where the latest pots are whenever someone answered a thread?

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
Screenshot_20170407-004238.png Screenshot_20170407-004304.png

What's new in the (blue) main menu.
Or new posts in the (grey) sub menu.

Those links are site wide, so on every page.

I am liking it Dan smart modern and works great well done bud cheers kop

No double posting at this end which was driving me mad. I like it.

Hi Dan,

I actually like the 'dislike' button.
It's a great new feature.

I haven't used it myself as yet, but I received my first one today.

Thanks, I will cherish the memory.

Oz.

Getting there ...... lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .

Getting there .. lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .
That's in people's nature ... people don't like changes ... but it's just a matter of getting used to it

Getting there .. lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .
OoOOooo car forum, what is it called? My first forum was a car forum called KeepCruizin.com haha

no post count thought! How on earth are we going to measure who is more important!?

• Funny
no post count thought! How on earth are we going to measure who is more important!?

Actually don`t mind that missing, some people were posting 3-4 word replies in an effort to encourage conversations in order to boost their post count like it was a competition where three lines of words would answer the question in one go.

Last edited:
Click on an avatar it tells you. But yeah, it's not too important really.

I really like the changes , certainly loads more available options ,

Not too bad except I still hate the orange and I'm still on mod post verification:(

Not too bad except I still hate the orange and I'm still on mod post verification:(
Nothing personal loads are. Just while we work out what the agenda is.

We're getting more mods in to work through the mod queue.

• Funny
By the way the @ thing isn`t required if that person has already engaged on the thread, it`s use is if you wish to bring the thread to somebody`s attention that hasn`t replied to it. :rolleyes:

By the way the @ thing isn`t required if that person has already engaged on the thread, it`s use is if you wish to bring the thread to somebody`s attention that hasn`t replied to it. :rolleyes:
Check you out the big expert lol

• Disagree
Reactions: rpm
Its taking some time to get used to on the phone.
But that said pro-active hands on response yo getting the forum out of the doldrums can only be a good thing

I have only just logged into the new forum today briefly, for the first time, so it's a little early for me to have a verdict.
It does however seem a bit confusing on first attempts to do anything.

• Optimistic
Give it a few days. Then you will be totally bemused;);)only joking its ok really:)

• Funny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock