Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Offset Quadrant tray 1200x800 in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Will any offset quadrant tray fit any same sized enclosure ?

ie...are they all the same shape ?

Or does each make of enclosure req a specific tray

I'm getting the Toreno gold 1200x 800 (see oic),there's 100s of trays of the same size and shape

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230918_153337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230918_153337_Chrome.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 7
The standard is 550 radius, so much so that this is assumed unless stated otherwise.
So yes any tray.
There are very few exceptions but they should say so.
Obviously first check that your chosen enclosure is R550.

Reply to Offset Quadrant tray 1200x800 in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi I've fitted the above that has a 400 fixed panel and the sliding door which means the door is restricted to opening 400mm. The customer is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'll soon be installing a SONAS 1500 X 800 resin shower tray in a bathroom that I am renovating. It does not come with any sealant or...
Replies
Views
The shower tray needs to fit in a three-sided recess that is 900 x 760 in size - see attached picture. It seems logical to place the waste at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm due to fit my first shower panels on a corner shower tray. The customer has chosen Mermaid Elite boards. I'll be using a centre...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock