Discuss Oh right. My mistake. You're an engineer. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oddball

Yep
5 year apprenticeship mech & prop eng
C ad G 205 parts 1, 2, 3 and tool making endorsement

OH dear moderator NVQ I forgot !

So I think I will be banned as you don't like any criticism.

oooh your here now, well from what I can see your a technician, no degree mentioned that would allow you to call yourself an engineer.....

Well done with that.

But I can't see one qualification for gas safe!
As you can probably understand lots of people come on here asking for advice on gas. We don't keep the info to annoy you, or to keep the money in our pockets. It's ( honestly ) for your safety.

Oh, what are we going to do now? that was getting interesting.........................

I try not to boast about having a science degree I did through the open university 13yrs ago as I still struggle to work out purge volumes in pipework. lol

I try not to boast about having a science degree I did through the open university 13yrs ago as I still struggle to work out purge volumes in pipework. lol

Ooh get you mastermind! I've got a cycling proficiency badge and a 10meter front crawl badge.

:( feeling left out as i have no degrees :D

Ooh get you mastermind! I've got a cycling proficiency badge and a 10meter front crawl badge.

Need to see proof of these qualifications. I know a lot of guys who say they qualifications in front crawl, but 9/10 time its in breast stroke. I demand you post your badge online.

I was in this image.jpg

I was a cub scout - 1st Northolt Sea Scouts, :nono: All my other qualifications that one...Trumps

donald-trump.jpg

All yours :D PS I didn't break wind when that last photo was taken :D

Last edited by a moderator:
where do these halfwits keep coming from,i thought we had a reprobate filter

What is wrong with people!

He is the type that thinks rules aren't for him cos he's an engineer and has a limited knowledge of what he wants to achieve

Because he isn't aware his knowledge is limited, he'll probably just blunder his way through the job completely oblivious to the dangers he may be putting himself, his family and possibly his neighbours in

You see it in the news every now and again, half a street blown up and a few people killed

All tragedies that can be avoided

Ive got a few from the Amateur Athletics Association.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangely enough, he did for me as well
But he told me mine only had one udder so needed milking very quickly

I had something similar, but he told me we could get as much cream as we wanted and all we had to do was siphon it out of a hose in an alleyway with my eyes closed

Seeing as this thread has turned a corner I never expected I think I'll shift it to the Arms. ....

I do have a delightful image of how your face goes when you read through these croppie
Smile, smile, laugh, smile, all-out panic when you realise its in public view

-I'm an engineer.

-I see. Behold, the townsfolk and I have gathered for you a bountiful bag of dicks. Feast ye heartily upon them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oh right. My mistake. You're an engineer. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Any one know of a heating engineer/plumber looking for a new start, must have 15 years plus experience, domestic ACS and be capable of working on...
Replies
Views
A
I was wondering if anyone could help me with some advice. Over a year ago I quit my job of 10 years as an engineer to do a plumbing course which I...
Replies
Views
Adamcasper
A
M
Hi, i am new to this forums and starting my search from here. I am 21 and from Barnsley/South Yorkshire. I have been in the plumbing industry...
Replies
Views
Marples
M
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock