Discuss Old radiator bleed valve key in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know what key is needed for a bleed valve like this? None of the ones I have seem to work

Attachments

• 4040F16D-AD31-4B35-870D-23AA793AE7EA.jpeg
    4040F16D-AD31-4B35-870D-23AA793AE7EA.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 14
Really old either stelrad super or myson single .
If key won't go in just file it down if bit slack on air pip tap key with hammer (needs to be brass key)
Could useful scrap out excess paint .

As above needs to be brass with a reduced thickness end, not the cheap and not so cheap sometimes, cast alloy.

Screwfix or Toolstation or a file.

Cat Rad key_LI.jpgBleed key_LI.jpg

Reply to Old radiator bleed valve key in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Back