Discuss On site now. Can I wire a honeywell 3 port in here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
See pic. Current 3 port is a sunvic dm5601.

No grey wire on existing just orange, white, yellow, blue and earth?

Will a honeywell be able to be wired up here? I can't find a wiring guide for this model of sunvic.

Grey pushes fully over with white to heating only. Can heating only currently be selected on the programme or is it wired hot water only and heating and hot water? Grey needs to go to hw off and cylinder stat satisfied.

Ch and hw both controlled by the programmer. Hw hasn't been working.

Looks like I might have to rewire. Not familiar with these satchwell wiring centres.

I need to know what the existing wires are on the sunvic.

There’s wiring dia on line google the model number

Reply to On site now. Can I wire a honeywell 3 port in here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
My 3 way actuator valve has gone on my central heating. I think it's a combination of the valve motor burning out due to a stiff valve on the...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Back