Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh **** no. That rose should be red red red. As red as zebs bum on a Friday... I can hazard a guess as to which fake yorkshire poof changed my avatar. These mods have to many powers.......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh **** no. That rose should be red red red. As red as zebs bum on a Friday... I can hazard a guess as to which fake yorkshire poof changed my avatar. These mods have to many powers.......

system3 is out at a party

I just say that cos it pushes the value up. Bod then pays top dollar for said man jizz and i get a share of the profits

Surley the mods should of made up a automatic response for every other thread stating there will be no answers to any questions tonight as there is a **** erotic vibe going on in the arms thank you

Surley the mods should of made up a automatic response for every other thread stating there will be no answers to any questions tonight as there is a **** erotic vibe going on in the arms thank you

One of the funniest posts all night that

images

Bod and Croppies latest holiday snap

maybe he dont like gays cos he's in the closet . croppie you ought to give him a tickle and bring him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock