Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dave...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Surly the swear filter should be removed for this thread tonight?!?

Them poxy c unts can't do it so you have to learn another way how to fu cking swear:)

1.jpg

They can however charge your f cking avatar... That swine bod made me have a yorkshire rose. Tw at!

Right, just got in and no way I'm reading through this whole thread - anyone wanna summarise it for me?

Failing that, who's been banned?!

Suits yer. A lancastrian is the next best thing to a tight fisted w@nker!

Steady on fella don't forget i got the next pic from the one destroyer posted! You know the one...same pic but with a wig....hmmm touch of the pat butchers about it...:)

Theres a lot of gay love about no-ones banned yet and Bod"s trying to make everyone join his yorkshire army by changing there avatars

Steady on fella don't forget i got the next pic from the one destroyer posted! You know the one...same pic but with a wig....hmmm touch of the pat butchers about it...:)

If it weren't for the fact you're a dab hand with the home brew.......

you are all a bunch of cnuts i can't believe i have had you all fooled for so long .........im not commercial you silly bastrads im a painter and decorator and a forum troll...

I've just arrived.. Having difficulty with the keyboard though steveb.

Just found out, jäger, vodka and benylin mixed with Irn bru, doesn't help your cold, but oh... What a buzz...

Was talking to a customer of mine the other day and we got on to the subject of glory holes for some reason, he said he was at the seaside somewhere and he was in a toilet cubicle and there was a hole with some toilet paper shoved in it. After a little while a bloke's d i c k came though so he took he shoe off and belted it repeatedly until it was so swollen he couldn't get it back though! lol

He left the cubicle and kicked the next door open and there was another bloke in there with him stood in a shopping bag!

Was talking to a customer of mine the other day and we got on to the subject of glory holes for some reason, he said he was at the seaside somewhere and he was in a toilet cubicle and there was a hole with some toilet paper shoved in it. After a little while a bloke's d i c k came though so he took he shoe off and belted it repeatedly until it was so swollen he couldn't get it back though! lol

He left the cubicle and kicked the next door open and there was another bloke in there with him stood in a shopping bag!

That was Zeb and Leo on their away day.

Just found it, was thinking I forgot the sign there! Lol

Do you have an address?.. Just in case I find out who it was.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock