Discuss One week old wetroom odour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shout Howsie. Maybe tell the builder to use a plumber this time

Can you post a pic of the shower waste?
It might not be inserted correctly

Pictures would help. but certainly sounds like an issue somewhere with the waste set up.

Don't get it. A wet room in a porch? Do you mean a mud room/sluice room e.g. Tiled floor you can hose down or is it a proper shower room separate to the rest of the house? If it's the former I would bet there is no trap. If the latter I would bet the total installation is wrong, why fit a bathroom in a porch? Picture please.

IMG-20160427-WA0001.jpg20160426_224323(1).jpg

Please see the pictures,

Can you unscrew the trap and post a picture of the inside? I can't be sure but that looks like it's missing a bit.

Is there water in there I can't tell from the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One week old wetroom odour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock