Discuss One week old wetroom odour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your builder back and tell him to find it. After all, you've (probably) paid good money for this right?

Get your builder back and tell him to find it. After all, you've (probably) paid good money for this right?

Yes, I agree, I think will help if I can show a picture what is missing, I will get him to come back to have a look

Tell him to bring a spare trap with him and he can harvest the part from that. You should have to be putting up with the stink.

You won't be able to get the bung on its own. It will need a complete waste.
Unless you can contact the manufacturer.

S bung was a typo! It's just a bung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One week old wetroom odour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock