Discuss Out tonight........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Me and Mrs went for a meal tonight and passed this place ........didn't hang about as beer was calling me lol regards TurnpinView attachment 25343

Look on it as a bit of real life grounding Adam lol......it's your penance for all those early shoot's in the week ha ha.......regards Turnpin:17:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Out tonight........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
L
So my toilet got blocked and none of the usual methods were working. I had a drain snake lying around in a kitchen drawer so thought I'd give it a...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start up and when it kicks in and out engineer says it’s an ignition coil bracket and nothing to worry...
Replies
Views
I've had a spate of low pressure issues recently. MWP @ about 17.5mb Centrica engineers are a special breed but I couldn't take being told again...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock