Discuss Outdoor tap in townhouse in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening all. I desperately want to fit an outside tap in our rear garden. Easily enough I hear you say! Unfortunately we live in a 3 storey townhouse and the only water supply is in the kitchen on the 1st floor. Can I run a pipe from the kitchen, outside, and down to the garden? I know I will need to insulate the pipe and empty the water each winter. Just want to check if it's doable or not. Thank you in advance

Reply to Outdoor tap in townhouse in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to turn off my outside tap for winter. When I turn the valve under the kitchen sink, it fails to stop the outside tap from...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock