Search the forum,

Discuss Outflow from invented direct water tanknk. Does in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Maybe a stupid question but does the outflow have to go straight through an external wall and down or can it go through the house and then out?
I am not intending to diy this but need to know as ladder access is limited and would mean talking to the neighbors which none of us like doing.
Any help appreciated
Kevin

You need fall on the pipe so there’s only so much you can go

Sorry slight miss read I assume you mean unvented?
If so must be installed as per building regulations G3
and installed by a G3 registered installer they can advise.

Reply to Outflow from invented direct water tanknk. Does in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock