Discuss Outflow from invented direct water tanknk. Does in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Maybe a stupid question but does the outflow have to go straight through an external wall and down or can it go through the house and then out?
I am not intending to diy this but need to know as ladder access is limited and would mean talking to the neighbors which none of us like doing.
Any help appreciated
Kevin

You need fall on the pipe so there’s only so much you can go

Sorry slight miss read I assume you mean unvented?
If so must be installed as per building regulations G3
and installed by a G3 registered installer they can advise.

Reply to Outflow from invented direct water tanknk. Does in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
I have what seems to be a unusual problem and hope can get some advice. I have a bathroom up Stairs, and a wet room down stairs with toilet and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just moved into a house that has an immersion tank and a Salamander pump above it for the showers. It started leaking after a week and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Trust everyone is well and keeping safe. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post but I could really do with some advice as I'm mid...
Replies
Views
Hi. DIY guy here, not a plumber of any experience. I would be grateful for constructive critique of the drainage design presented by this diagram...
Replies
Views
Back