Discuss Overflowing urinal cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan-HybridHeat

Gas Engineer
Been asked to look at a urinal cistern that is constantly dripping - never dealt with them before. As far as I was aware they were on timed electronic devices that released every so often.

I've come across this which is constantly passing and causing the urinals to drip constantly, any ideas what it is/how it works? At some points the cistern still does a full flush as it should.

http://i.*********/jrsJfSd.jpg

have a look at cistermiser

and tbh thats normally and very doubt full there a solenoid inline and while your there replace the auto flush theres two types (different heights)

No cistermiser, literally a CW pipe coming through the loft and into that valve. Will change the siphon, any idea what that valve's called?

Last edited:
The valve on the end is a pet cock, either put a new one on or just put an isolation valve and drip the water into the cistern , time it for a flush every 15/20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overflowing urinal cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm trying to install a rimless toilet and I just cannot get the flush to function as it should. Here's a video of what's going on -...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock