Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss part l test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
having swerved it for years i now need to take this im trying to read through the paperwork but its heavey going anyone taken this recently give me any pointers to some sample questions seems to me that a lot of the paperwork is more for builder than plumber help

You get the reference material you need when you get the exam paper.So the answers are there just need to find them.Also If I remember right you have to get 27/30 correct.

thats a great help is it soley on the gas book ive got four bits of reading and one is oil of which i know zilch other than its dirty and smelly

I remember, another wasted bit of paper and a morning off work!!!

I the 4 main part L docs.
They are available to download via the government planning portal if you have trouble sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to part l test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock