Discuss PCB fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Where do you buy spare PCB fuses from? My local spares shop is stupidly expensive and I like to carry a few of each of the popular ones - 1.25A, 2.5A fast and slow-blow, 4A, etc.

Looked in BES but they don't list them.

Cheers!

TV repair shop? Or fleebay or old boilers and bord swaps

Last edited:
That's a good price... Could charge more than that each time we use one ;)

Cheers lads, just what i was after- ordered from the bay

That's a good price... Could charge more than that each time we use one ;)

normally ÂŁ1 i do + strip down of the many many screws :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PCB fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a few of these in a hurry? 3.15amp fast blow fuses I prefer the ceramic ones but glass will do if I can't get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock