Discuss Perfect Pump Valves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Well, thats what it says on the box, but is it true? Its hard to tell with pump valves - its not just about when you fit them, its what they are like in 10yrs time when the next guy has to change the pump. They aren't cheap either, so they had better be good to live up to the name and price.

A pair of freebie perfect pump valves to the first 5 GSR or Plumbers Arms members to PM me a snail mail address, and promise to come back on the forum to give a bit of feedback - EXCEPT:

If Bod, Buckley Plumb, Kev the Gas, Nicro or Gray0689 get in first, they will have to sit out the next forum freebie that I do, so that we can spread it around a bit.

Redsaw is excluded completely from this round, because he is mean and disqualified my JOTM entry ;).

Ray

Attachments

• PerfectPumpValve1.jpg
    PerfectPumpValve1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 84
  • PerfectPumpValve2.jpg
    PerfectPumpValve2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 68
  • PerfectPumpValve3.jpg
    PerfectPumpValve3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 71
  • PerfectPumpValve4.jpg
    PerfectPumpValve4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 68
wonder if they will leak out spindle like most pump valves do when they have no been turned in a long time

Saw these in one of the mags and thought they looked good. I'm forever hammering them off on social housing jobs where the systems are shyte so the pump fails prematurely and i've never got the same pump to replace just the head.

SteveB (less than a minute, I wonder if his wallet comes out as quick in the pub?) SimonF, SambotC, TBServices and GasMan were first. One bonus set to JCPlumb who was very close behind GasMan.

SteveB (less than a minute, I wonder if his wallet comes out as quick in the pub?) SimonF, SambotC, TBServices and GasMan were first. One bonus set to JCPlumb who was very close behind GasMan.
cheers ray,they should hopefully be ok,for a long time now i have stopped using gatevalves(asd they pass) in favour of full bore quarter turn isos,no problems to date,these pump valves are the same as full bore isos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Perfect Pump Valves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock