Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pipe inserts required? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a kitchen drinking tap which was connected after the water softener. Decided to connect it unfiltered straight to the mains supply. Noticed none of the 3/8 push fit pipe had inserts... It does seem pretty hard walled but is this correct? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe inserts required? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock