Discuss Plastic coated 10mm copper tubing - how tight a radius? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I'm looking to run a rad supply using 10mm plastic-coated copper pipe and, as it'll be under a laminate floor, to use as few actual fittings as possible. How tight a radius can it be bent without using a pipe bending tool or former - ie hand-bend?

This is standard pipe, 0.7mm wall thickness annealed copper.

Thanks.
[automerge]1594365125[/automerge]
Ok, half-scrap that Q!

You can get small hand-sized benders for less than a £enner, and they'll do up to 10mm pipe. I guess my next Q is - will plastic-coated pipe fit in there with no issues, or will I need to go for bare copper tubing?

Thanks again :)

Reply to Plastic coated 10mm copper tubing - how tight a radius? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock