Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Please help : Need Advice on what to buy for moving Gas Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wildfirejc

I have a CDi24 Worcester Combi Boiler using Natural Gas. I am quite sure it is the CDi24 RSF model.

I am building a conservatory at the back of the house and the flue is in the way.
So my plumber has suggested he move the flue around to the side of the house...see picture.

He told me I needed a 135 deg bend, a terminal length of pipe (1 mtr) and one extension length (smallest abt 750mm).

So I checked it out on the internet and found the following: 77161910100, 77161910140 and the last one which is the terminal length got me confused and I was told by this internet sales guy I needed 77161910090 which is the standard flue kit. This last thing costs over £122. So I am qondering if I really need that. Can someone in the know advice me please?
Can't the plumber re-use the parts? He said he can try but if I don't buy them ready - and if he needs it - then it may mean a delay of getting everything sorted within an afternoon. Help!
Flue small.jpgGas Flue.JPG

If the terminal is in ok condition I'd reuse the one you have mate, as long as it come out without a fight too.

You need a proper gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers or chimneys for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help : Need Advice on what to buy for moving Gas Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock