Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbers in the south lincolnshire area - Bourne, Stamford, Spalding area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robertclarke

Hi all. I am looking for plumbers in these areas who are willing to have a mate with them at weekends so I can gain some experiance.
Since leaving school I have been trying to get an apprenticeship but no one would take me on due to insurance costs ( not even the large companies). I therefore just got a job welding and fabricating untill was made redundant then had to just get a job to pay the bills.
However since my partner giving birth to our daughter I thought it was about time I got on and followed my goal and started a plumbing course.

I am therefore asking any plumbers in this area if they would consider taking me under their wing.( free of charge of course).

get your self in the merchants, hand out cv's, pester plumbers until their ears bleed.
one may offer you a part time job to shut you up!

Thanks ecowarm, I see where you are coming from by pestering plumbers.
Dont suppose you know any around the area that would be willing to help me.

I'm in north lincs I do come down your way now and again but dont know anybody down there who could help.

Eco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers in the south lincolnshire area - Bourne, Stamford, Spalding area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock