Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss plumbing course feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

why cant I post on the "plumbing course feedback" threads?

says I don't have permission?

Just experienced the same ..had to reply via P.M.........regards Turnpin:smile5:

I think that the problem was that regulars were swamping that section of the board with arguments about fast trackers etc.

I think that the problem was that regulars were swamping that section of the board with arguments about fast trackers etc.

Yes, but some of the regulars are able to post on it. Which seems daft. For example the Honeywell course thread just recently - I've been on the course, could give feedback from first-hand experience but am unable to do so..

Yes, but some of the regulars are able to post on it. Which seems daft. For example the Honeywell course thread just recently - I've been on the course, could give feedback from first-hand experience but am unable to do so..
Couldn't of said it better!!

That's the post I replied to by P.M........regards Turnpin:smile5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing course feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock