Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbing Forum and Google Homepage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
A few years ago (actually, quite a few - tut I feel old now) I ran a car enthusiast website (and forum, of course) and the members requested that I made a homepage, with a Google Search facility on it, just like the one most of you (statistically proven) use as your own Internet Browser homepage - so the page that opens when you open Internet Explorer / Firefox / whatever, which apparently most use google.co.uk.

Anyway, the reason they wanted me to make one for them was so they could have links, or drop down boxes, just a couple, so it'll look like the white google homepage but with a couple of drop-down boxes going to websites we chose as a group.

Now I thought, wouldn't it be cool if those that wanted such a thing, could have a drop down box leading to plumbing suppliers, plumbing advice websites, perhaps a drop-down box for sponsors to stay supportive, and a box with our own websites in it perhaps.

So.... I put to you, if I made such a page, what links would you want to link to from the couple of drop-down boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Forum and Google Homepage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock