Discuss Poorly fitted terminal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I come across this quite a lot. Anyone else spend their time filling with mortar? 2012-11-26 10.39.00.jpg

Last edited:
It is chargable so who cares. A bag of quick set and a bag of sand is under a tenner. You will get a 50x return on it.

Yea this is the last one!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
What would you do?
1. Get the last man in (hopefully he/she is a GSR).
OR

2. Put it straight and collect the payment.

Last edited:
llc fail it, and get a call back:)
moaning customer service ,extra work get some more money plus £10 for not offering me a drink!
nice customer, lots of tea and bics, couple of bricks and motar and a few quid and be back for next years service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Poorly fitted terminal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
While having new French doors fitted where my window used to be, the windows fitters have come across a pipe that’s in the way. They stop work as...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back