Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Potterton performa 30 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D34no

Been called out to this today hot water works fine. programmable room stat calling for heat boiler doing nothin, no fan no pump??

combi was thinkin it diaphragm on top of the pressure differential valve

disconnect wireless stat,put link in,to rule out wireless controls,

Have you bridged out the prog r/stat?
Does the light above radiator symbol?
If light not on check internal fuses on pcb & wiring connector[ think 2amp fast blow]
If light on pump should run, check power to it , stuck?
If no power check pcb fuses.
check pump connector on pcb for 240v, if not prob new pcb
Check with potterton 0844 871 1560

did get it to fire on heatin once wiggled plug on safety stat and it went. put case back on tried again and it wouldnt fire again. was gona get new safety stat and small diapraghm for pressure differential valve see if this sorted it..

Check internal fuses & selector switch.
if not clear ring potterton with your multimeter at the ready​

thanx for advice guys. will ring potterton tomoro think it something simple like safety stat, pump and fan working fine when hot tap opened so hopefully them an pcb maybe ok

if you cant fault boilers why are you dabbling? its not a high limit stat or pump diaphragm if its working on dhw as it uses both so you can rule them out if you have ruled out the ch stat by bridging the link is there a clock fitted? have you looped that? have you tested the ch ntc? doubt it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton performa 30 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock