Discuss Power flush machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am after a cheap power flush machine. The reason I am after a cheap one is I don't use them a huge amount due to the water around here. So what are half decent?

I was contemplating a flush machine but just seems to be no need around the devon area water is nice and dandy i reckon.

IMHO save your hard earned coin

I was contemplating a flush machine but just seems to be no need around the devon area water is nice and dandy i reckon.

IMHO save your hard earned coin

It's I've had a couple of open vented oil boilers that I have spent longer flushing than I would power flushing them.

I thought kamco were good so I looked at them and thank god I was sat down!

Where is Raymondo these days?!

Been thinking the same thing last couple of weeks. Last I remember he was having a hard time with his teeth hope he`s ok and the Squirrel(s) left the new bulbs in the ground this time.

He bought a new house recently didn't he? Probably busy with that...
And proberbly working on expanding his empire......p.s hope you and the family are o.k if you are reading this Ray...regards Turnpin:smile5:

whose jase?

He was funny. I think he may actually have asked to be banned

ooo why? or is it a no no

He used to go off on these rants, slagging other engineers and the forum off. It was bizarre and amusing in a car-crash kind of way. Very odd kid really. I met him on a boiler training day. He looked about 12.

got a Nordstrom proflush...great machine but wee bit expensive. But liked it better than other ones, Found it gives quicker n better flushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
I get orange spots when washing clothes. Please see photo. I think it is rust. I’ve checked there’s no metal in the machine. I have also run...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock