Discuss power flush on a oil fired combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellas,

have a power flush lined up for later this week - use a Fernox machine and have done quite a few in the past but never on a combi boiler. This boiler is a Warmflow Kabin Pak system boiler with the twin head pump. I would normally attach the power flush machine to the pump valves but not sure about this one? Any help much appreciated,

cheers

dave

I would disconnect the primaries off the boiler, and link in there, best not to fill plate ex with crud imho.

thanks Jonny and lame for replies - in the end I kind of chickened out.... I left the power flush machine at home and just manually flushed by removing a couple of the rads downstairs and running mains thro the system - seemed to work a treat! maybe there is too much hype surrounding these power flush machines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to power flush on a oil fired combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock