Discuss Power shower to electric shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

ChorleyChap

Hi,

I've just changed from a system boiler to a combi, and was told by the engineer that the current shower I have (Mira Event XS thermostatic) isn't compatible.
Is it possible to have this one removed and an electric one installed?

Reply to Power shower to electric shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock