Discuss powerflushing with a tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
the magnacleanse or the fernox powerflushing filters cost around the £400 mark.
what about this as a cheaper option powerflushing with tf1.jpg

Euro boiler spares do a magnetic wand which cost about 75 quid. Dont know if they are any good.

Tf1s are rated at 50l per minute aren't they, quite limited capacity though, and probably not much cop when the flow is reversed.

we stick the magnet from a TF1 through the chemical inlet on our kamco flusher and let it sit there throughout flush. amazing the stuff that comes out with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to powerflushing with a tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently purchased one of the magnacleanse flushers and I know the process of using it as in isolate each radiator one at a time and...
Replies
Views
Hello I will soon install Fernox Omega and wonder if it can be angled as in the picture. Can this affect the flow or affect the function of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wonder how to put Fernox cleaners from normal bottle to Fernox Omega filter. I do not want to use by radiator and it does not work with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock