Discuss Prepay meters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this and know it's prob covered elsewhere but came across this meter today and couldn't work out how to do gas rate. Holding down A gets you into menu keep pressing A just takes you through payment and tarriffs nothing else. B just beeps at ya. Could use some help please.

Attachments

• IMG_9420.jpg
    IMG_9420.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 55
They are a pain. Be careful to be careful. Pressing at wrong time gives wrong result, and you have to wait to start again.

I find this easier than TB: Have appliance running. Press A, then B straight away and start the 2 mins. The index will come up but may be a short delay. Record index. At 2 minutes TURN OFF ECV. You can then press A and B again to get new index and calculate .

TBH, my current job for the last year does not require me to gas rate appliance,so I hope I have that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Prepay meters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Firstly i feel really dumb asking such a amateurish question so please be nice as i feel i have to ask for clarification i'm working...
Replies
Views
P
Hello hope you all had a good Xmas can someone advise how I keep the meter index on the display showing on a e6 meter trying to gas rate and it...
Replies
Views
proelitegas
P
L
Came across this today on a boiler service of a worcester greenstar 18i condensing n.g. htg & indirect hw boiler. I know standing press at meter...
Replies
Views
M
Hi - got a call from a spark mate today.....hes working at a small B&B that has had an electrical fire, fire brigade inspected and discovered a...
Replies
Views
H
It is about 15 years old. Recently I had a problem with the boiler when it wouldn't fire up using the timer, but we were able to fire it up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock