Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Problems with Worcester Greenstar HE Plus in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Started getting a random F7 fault on our gas boiler, called out a gas engineer to have a look at it. He gave it a good look over and checked and it was working while he was there. A few hours later the problem started up again, called the gas engineer who fitted a new main board, boiler was fine for three or four hours then started having the random F7 fault coming up again.
Any thoughts what it might be ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230506_155150_348~2.jpg
    IMG_20230506_155150_348~2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Problems with Worcester Greenstar HE Plus in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock