Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

does anyone know any other makes than the baxi solo that dont need a permenant live and pump over run.got to do a boiler change and customer wants straight swap min cost.

I didn't think there were any band 'A' boilers that didn't need a pump over run.

I'm only aware of the Solo, I take it it is too expensive for your custard? Is it that much of a pain to run a cable to the pump location then?

There is one other on the market but I can't for the life of me think of it.

If it' just about price Main he-a is the same boiler as Baxi Solo but a bit cheaper and has less warranty

Potterton promax is a solo in different clothes. There is one from another manufacturer.

I'm only aware of the Solo, I take it it is too expensive for your custard? Is it that much of a pain to run a cable to the pump location then?
not so much the pump over run as the permenant live as well wiring centre and cylinder in loft boiler in extension quite a distance would have to run .may have to put cable in

Potterton Gold does'nt have pump over run or needs permenant live

I'm fairly certain the viesman heat only doesn't from speaking to the rep, and also intergas, though less certain on this.

I'm fairly certain the viesman heat only doesn't from speaking to the rep, and also intergas, though less certain on this.
Take care Roger, Viessman told us that as well about the heat only (compact W) & they lied !!! only found out on my own system when I watched it rise to 97 deg C when system switched off. I had a lot of trouble getting them to admit that pump should be controlled via boiler. There overheats are set 100 C & it did not operate ( got mighty close) but the heat exchanger does not like the thermal shock when the pump starts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock