Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went to look at a little job today, UFH upstairs & downstairs Manifolds fed by two remote 15-60's, boiler is a cdi system; guy wants the two remote circulators have an over run as they currently dont have one & are controlled a honeywell x2 channel prog.

How can I wire in an over run to the two external pumps?

Ps it logged me out halfway through posting this hence the no question

there should be a pump overrun on the pcb for the boiler / pump point

I had a quick browse through the installation instructions and couldn't see anything,, I had been think along these lines though

What model of the cdi do you have ?

pretty certain that boiler states in needs pump over run. should have a pump wiring block on the board for switch live and pump live

If its a system boiler the pump over run will already be wired with the boiler pump, why not put an auto bypass by one of the ufh pumps if you are worried about the system pump pumping against a closed point?

Or if you could fit a low loss header if he's worried :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock