Discuss Pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went to look at a little job today, UFH upstairs & downstairs Manifolds fed by two remote 15-60's, boiler is a cdi system; guy wants the two remote circulators have an over run as they currently dont have one & are controlled a honeywell x2 channel prog.

How can I wire in an over run to the two external pumps?

Ps it logged me out halfway through posting this hence the no question

there should be a pump overrun on the pcb for the boiler / pump point

I had a quick browse through the installation instructions and couldn't see anything,, I had been think along these lines though

What model of the cdi do you have ?

pretty certain that boiler states in needs pump over run. should have a pump wiring block on the board for switch live and pump live

If its a system boiler the pump over run will already be wired with the boiler pump, why not put an auto bypass by one of the ufh pumps if you are worried about the system pump pumping against a closed point?

Or if you could fit a low loss header if he's worried :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump over run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi, we had UFH installed dowstairs in our house recently, and I'm not 100% sure that it's connected correctly. I'd be grateful if someone could...
Replies
Views
I have a 23 year old Megaflo heating and hot water system powered by the original Thermecon oil boiler. One of the most common kinds of faults I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back