Discuss Pushfit heating pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Is this a pushfit elbow?
Can the pipe be easily removed should I want to do. Is a release tool needed? Does anyone recognise the fitting? So, that I know what to by.
The drain valves are now leaking after draining the system and I've been told the need replacing

These look very similar

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/drayt...viihAVyKT__seBmHUmG3kF61a5NjsBEgaAt19EALw_wcB

Thanks

IMG_20190615_200611819.jpg

Hi. Thanks for the reply.
So, how do I disassemble the pipe from the elbow? I may need to cut the pipe shorter. Can it be reassembled once I've cut the pipe shorter, or is it a one time only fitting.
Thanks again

I think it is fully drained mate, there’s another thread similar

Good morning all. Thanks for the video. I've used Speedfit before, so I am familiar with their use. I wasn't sure if this Drayton push fit (if that is what it is) works under the same principle. I know that some of these manufacturers have different systems.
Thanks again everyone. It means a lot that people are so willing to help and probably just as important, make no judgements. (Well, not publicly anyway. Hahaha)

Just out of curiosity. If the ordered drain valves don't come today, is there something else I could buy from SF to cover the distance from the rad to the rad valve. Instead of the drain valve. I really need to get it done today. We've got no heating or hot water. I've seen items called tail valves and tail extensions. Would these do it? I know it means that they wouldn't have drain offs, but I'd have to deal with that in the future if necessary. I've taken some pictures to show dimensions.

Thanks again

IMG_20190616_100649272.jpg

IMG_20190616_102225096.jpg

IMG_20190616_102326890.jpg

IMG_20190616_102336454.jpg

IMG_20190616_102356640.jpg

Just out of curiosity. If the ordered drain valves don't come today, is there something else I could buy from SF to cover the distance from the rad to the rad valve. Instead of the drain valve. I really need to get it done today. We've got no heating or hot water. I've seen items called tail valves and tail extensions. Would these do it? I know it means that they wouldn't have drain offs, but I'd have to deal with that in the future if necessary. I've taken some pictures to show dimensions.

Thanks again

View attachment 39184

View attachment 39185

View attachment 39186

View attachment 39187

View attachment 39188

Try this

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/tesla...MI5JPajuHt4gIVT7vtCh3LrAv0EAQYASABEgIxbvD_BwE

Thanks again

View attachment 39184

View attachment 39185

View attachment 39186

View attachment 39187

View attachment 39188
These will get you up and running
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/tesla...w3tpwTZk64DU5W1XkXFUrfs8c6V_t3nRoCQDwQAvD_BwE

Reply to Pushfit heating pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back