Discuss Pushfit heating pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Is this a pushfit elbow?
Can the pipe be easily removed should I want to do. Is a release tool needed? Does anyone recognise the fitting? So, that I know what to by.
The drain valves are now leaking after draining the system and I've been told the need replacing

These look very similar

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/drayt...viihAVyKT__seBmHUmG3kF61a5NjsBEgaAt19EALw_wcB

Thanks

IMG_20190615_200611819.jpg

Hi. Thanks for the reply.
So, how do I disassemble the pipe from the elbow? I may need to cut the pipe shorter. Can it be reassembled once I've cut the pipe shorter, or is it a one time only fitting.
Thanks again

I think it is fully drained mate, there’s another thread similar

Good morning all. Thanks for the video. I've used Speedfit before, so I am familiar with their use. I wasn't sure if this Drayton push fit (if that is what it is) works under the same principle. I know that some of these manufacturers have different systems.
Thanks again everyone. It means a lot that people are so willing to help and probably just as important, make no judgements. (Well, not publicly anyway. Hahaha)

Reply to Pushfit heating pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock