Discuss Quooker...is 110 degree water really ok? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Not daft at all. I was talking to a guy who owns one today and asking him how it worked. He said that the Quooker guy told him that the tank was full of superheated steam and that cold water flowed through the steam and turned into boiling water. Scary stuff.
Guess I was halfway right then :D

Yep. The one I saw today didn't even work that well. A dribble of sputtery water and a load of steam. It was bloody hot water, but that's about all you can say for it. If you were making a pot of tea you'd be standing there all day.

I thought G3 was just about notification requirements? I can't find anything that says that the regs don't apply. Othwewise you could install anything.
I stand to be corrected on that though.

The answer is Wras if the device has been passed by a PAG at wras then it’s ok providing it has been installed according to its specification.
Then this needs to be re examined every 4 years , there are two testing houses Kiwa and NSF for this country who presentbto wras . Europe is different ..I know been there so
This device is deemed safe ..end of Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to Quooker...is 110 degree water really ok? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock