Discuss Rad tail snapped... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Rad tail snapped on me today. DOH! The wall looks well thin to me, thanks Pegler... not! Took me a good 10 min to fish the rest out of the rad.

IMG_0136.jpg

Really thought would have to get another rad... never mind... got there.

1 wrap of thread tape to many!

never had that,
I had similar fun the other week of swapping a T+p valve on a megaflow that started moving then snapped, happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rad tail snapped... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock