Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiator has no heat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobM

Hi,

An idiot at plumbing here.

I have a radiator with no hot water coming into it.

Running off a combi boiler

It has been bled and there is water in the rad.

There is no heat in either feed pipe

Is there anything else I could be checking ?

Many thanks

Turn all the other rads off and keep this one open - and see what you get.

Sounds like you have a sticking Thermostat on that one radiator ! I take you have stats on each rad ? if so remove the thermostat (Head only) easey to remove on the valve you will see a small pin in the center jive this a few sharp taps with a spanner on small hammer (Not to hard) you will see the pin pop out slighty, a couple of squirts with WD move it in and out a few times should then be ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator has no heat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock