Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiator heat pack or individual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Do you buy radiator heat pack, individual rads or what ever works our cheapest?
Who do you use?
I need to buy a few for up coming heating systems 5,7&7

depends on what you want kw wise

citys i use halcyon (stelrad) there decent but cheap

havent had any issue upto now touch wood and been using them a good year plus

use to use ultraheat until i couldnt get them locally and im not buying off the internet for rads as its a pain to return them eg damage shipping etc

Nothing unusual, would just be nice to get the builder to go an collect/pay with a list of whats needed rather than me sourcing it
None of the big merchants seem to give online prices (Wolsley or city)

The first one is a vaillant 825 pure combi + std flue
2x 600x800 21
1x 600x600 22
1x 600x1200 22
1x towel rail

citys do but i think you need to be logged in or so i was told (same prices as instore same terms on the web somehow)

you got a williams close to you there the only other one that do prices online?

citys do but i think you need to be logged in or so i was told (same prices as instore same terms on the web somehow)

you got a williams close to you there the only other one that do prices online?
There is a williams just opened nearby
Not sure whats going on with their radiators. Turbo rad has gone bust and they only have what stock is left, they dont have online prices for the other brand at the moment

Reply to Radiator heat pack or individual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock