Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiator not working properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam28

Hi Everyone

I recently had 2 new radiators installed in my house, one in the bedroom & one in the en-suite on the 2nd floor both with trv's (think thats what they are called) radiator in the bathroom works fine but the one in the bedroom begins to warm up then stops. Just wondering what might be the problem? Ive tried bleeding the faulty radiator but with no success.

Appreciate any help....

hopefully air lock, shut all other rads, dodgy rad should work fine.
then the "new" system will require balancing with the lockshield valves your installer should of done this, call him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator not working properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
I bought the a bleed valve from S****fix about a year ago: s****fix.com/p/radiator-vent-blanking-plug-nickel-2-pack/40972 It worked fine...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock