Discuss Radiator replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy T

Hi,

Looking to replace afew rad in my house downstairs.The rooms are carpeted throught.Would it be ok to run the new pipework from below the ceiling joining to excisting pipes rather than riping up the floor boards etc.

Ive got a combi boiler........

Thanks

Andy.

yes you can run the pipe along the wall at ceiling hight,
but if you are replacing existing radiators is the pipe work not already there?
are you planning to remove the ceiling to make connection to the existing pipes??

Forgot to mention it will be for part of my nvq assessment and need to replace excisting old pipe work then run new in.Will be connecting to excisting pipework just below ceiling level........

Andrew..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
During November we have to replace a corroded cast soil pipe on the exterior wall of the 1st and 2nd floors of our 1930’s building. Fine...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
I have a badly blocked feed pipe to kitchen rad, was running very slowly but I’ve made it much worse trying to clear blockage with curtain wire...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock