Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiators with or without TRV's in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Colin Noble

I have 2 vertical radiators , when the TRV is fitted the radiators fail to get hot. I have replaced both TRVs for new and check the operation of the valve to confirm is correct operation but still no heat

If I removed the TRVs completely the radiators get hot, I would be grateful if someone could help

Heads faulty maybe ? Have you tried new ones

Reply to Radiators with or without TRV's in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock