Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ravenheat CSI 120 fault 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

elbistan

Gas Engineer
Hello everyone,
Just been called to this boiler with no heating or hot water. My first Ravenheat boiler. When there is demand for DHW boiler sees the demand the pump runs for several second and then the fault code 28 is displayed.
Looking at manual it states: Failed Flow Water Pressure Switch, or Pump.
I have removed the pressure switch and checked with a screw. There is continuity when slightly pressed with a screw. System pressure is 1.2 bars. Pump runs.
Will call customer service in the morning. Just wondered if anyone came accross this fault.
Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone.

28 low water pressure switch. Try bridging out the low water pressure switch. Get a screwdriver or a bit of wire or take em off and hold them with long nose pliers or the like (the wires i mean) If it fires then it's a faulty switch. If not look at the pump. Is it easy to stop with a flat driver or does it kick out strongly?

Reply to Ravenheat CSI 120 fault 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock