Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ravenheat HE85 T faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spazgow

hi everyone,
Ive just been to a ravenheat he 85t combi boiler and the heating and hot water are not working. Ive check that there is power, gas supply and made sure that the pump is working and my first thought was the fan. So followng the fault finding in the brochure and even enquiring with Ravenheat who also said it was the fan. So ive changed the fan and I still have the same problem! (no heating or hot water). dose anyone have any idea what it could be??

was there mains to the fan? if not it cant be the fan back to basics run through what you have checked

A multi meter will be your new best friend, you cant really fault find without one.

I have the same boiler and when i fire up the CH from the room stat it fires up for about 2 secs then goes off then comes on and goes off? When i run the DHW and then turn the tap off the CH stays on?
What is the problem as the 2 engineers who have been out both fitted a new thermistor but nothing happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ravenheat HE85 T faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock