Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ray, I Was Worried For A Second. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are desperate enough to sell me the poxy domain name williams dot co dot uk, which they own, but dont even use!

I wonder if they are desperate enough to sell me the poxy domain name williams dot co dot uk, which they own, but dont even use!

Doubt it Ray, they argued about an invoice a few years back, think they got blacklisted as I haven`t been there for 6 years at least.

buy a few shares then make an offer if they dont accept go to the annual meeting and complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ray, I Was Worried For A Second. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock