Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Recommend me a boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
We've not had one of these for a while, what are we installing nowadays and why?

Viessmann
Vaillant ecotec

I prefer German and a stainless hex if at all possible over and above the temptation of super extended warranties.
Simples...if the systems are kept clean, they tend to last.

Viessmann’s or baxi (800 series ) 10 year warranty with no faff

Vaillant Ecotec or ideal vogue (logic for cheaper jobs)
Well thought out inside, stainless steel heat exchanger, vaillant valves are good quality, 10l expansion vessel.

Reply to Recommend me a boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock